Large Fairtrade Decorative Cowbell With a Deep Soothing ToneItem# CE-KH13
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Copper cowbells were traditionally crafted to help herders keep track of their livestock on long treks throughout Northwestern India. Now, your home can resonate with its beautiful rustic sound! Made by fair trade artisans, these jumbo bells are pieced together and hand-hammered using traditional techniques.
- Traditional Indian cowbell
- Made of recycled metal, wood, and cord
- The bell measures about 13" long and about 7" wide (top of the metal loop to the bottom of the wood clapper)
- Overall hanging length including the rope is about 26"
- Fairtrade, made in India
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.