Multi-Layer Recycled Sari Necklace, FairtradeItem# WF-N94
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Four strands of repurposed-textiles-covered wooden beads create a kaleidoscope of color and culture. By offering artisans dignified work with fair wages and safe working conditions, this jewelry craft creates a lasting change in their lives.
- Hand-carved wooded beads made from wood furniture scaps
- Repurposed cotton textiles
- Measures approximately 22" in length plus a 3" extender
- Uses metal wires to create necklace links
- Each is unique, color and patterns vary
- Sustainably handmade by women artisans in India
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.