Desert Flower Silver Concho Earrings with Turquoise, USA
A staple motif of Southwestern metal-smithing, conchos are ornate silver disks. Most commonly used to decorate leather belts, conchos were first created by Navajo craftsmen in the late 19th century and were likely inspired by the decorative horse bridles they saw on neighboring Mexican horses. The Navajo originally fashioned conchos from silver coins.
These floral stud earrings are a simple tribute to this highly prized design. Made in the USA, they feature a small inlay of reconstituted turquoise, another popular staple of traditional Southwestern jewelry. Earrings are about 0.375 x 0.5 inches. Turquoise stone is 3mm.
- Floral concho earrings
- Sterling silver with reconstituted turquoise
- Earrings are about 0.375 x 0.5 inches
- Turquoise stone is 3 mm
- Butterfly backings
- Made in the USA
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristic of this craft.
Orders ship from a USA-based warehouse in 1 business day.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $35 or over within continental USA. Any exceptions will be usually displayed on the product description page. Order below $35 pay a standard shipping charge of $4.25.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and US Protectorates, the shipping charges are calculated based on the weight and the final destination. Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS or another carrier of our choice. Expedited shipping is available at an extra charge determined by the weight and the final destination of the product.
We offer no-hassle returns. You may return most Cultural Elements items (unused) in original packaging. Your return package must be post-marked within 30 days from the delivery date.
Some personal use items, media, books, cards and products containing plants (including air-plants) are non-returnable. Please check product page for details about the return policy of the product you wish to return.
- Orders with Free Shipping: Full refund on your order.
- Orders with Shipping costs: Full refund on your product value. Shipping costs and additional service charges such as gift wrap are non-refundable.
Not fully satisfied with the fit? No worries. You can exchange sizes two ways:
1. Recommended Method – Because designs can sell out quickly, we recommend placing a new order for your desired size. After placing your order, you can simply return the original size for a refund.
2. Send us the unworn/unused item along with your packing slip. Write down your request for an exchange and your desired size on the slip. If the size is available, a replacement will promptly be shipped.
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.637.7464