Cascading with eye-catching color, these Indian bells brighten any corner or window with their hand-painted designs and rustic charm. Combining the cherished art of Indian bell-making with beloved Henna designs, each is forged from upcycled iron, painted, and then carefully finished with vibrant details. Sturdy jute cord completes the look while making the bells a cinch to hang and install.
- Cascading Indian henna bells
- Features hand-painted details
- Made from upcycled copper and iron
- Fashioned on sturdy jute cord
- Bells are 3’’L, entire piece is 38’’L
- Fair trade, handmade in India
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.