Traditional African textiles get a modern makeover in these colorful covers. Crafted in South Africa, each of these decorative pillow cases features handmade mud cloth from Mali. Mud cloth is a signature African handicraft, carefully created through a complex method of resist-dyeing and fermentation. Patchwork pieces of red and black enhance the cloth’s striking patterns. Available in two unique designs.
- Striped African mud cloth pillow cover
- Made of raffia and linen with a cotton-poly blend
- Measures 18’’ x 18’’, multiple designs available
- Do not wash, dry clean only
- Insert not included, sold as cover only
- Handmade in South Africa
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.