Opalite and Blue Topaz Sterling Silver Pendant, BaliItem# BLD-P8011
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Handcrafted by skilled Balinese silversmiths, this pendant features a filigree design that encapsulates the ethereal beauty of Opalite and the vibrant allure of marquise-cut, and a round Blue Topaz.
- Sterling silver pendant featuring opalite and blue topaz
- The pendants measure approximately 1.30" tall + hook
- Two blue topaz stones in round and marquise settings, elegantly arranged for a striking appearance
- Genuine blue topaz stones
- Opalite is a manmade stone made of opalescent glass
- Sold as a pendant. Chain sold separately
- Handcrafted in Bali by skilled silversmiths, ensuring each piece is of high quality
Each piece is meticulously crafted by skilled artisans, resulting in variations and unique characteristics that are inherent to the artistry of this traditional craft. Your jewelry will display differences in texture, color tones, or patterns compared to the images displayed. These distinctions are a testament to the authenticity and individuality of your jewelry piece, making it a truly one-of-a-kind work of art.