Macramé Tree of Life DreamcatcherItem# BP-RTM
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Inspired by Native American dreamcatchers, our Tree of Life hanging celebrates the dream that one day, we’ll all thrive as whole and harmonious community, embracing one another as members of the same beautiful creation. Embellished with colorful beads and a feathery macramé curtain, the catcher’s Tree of Life symbol is exquisitely woven to represent all the ways our lives are intertwined. Every catcher is carefully handcrafted by artisans in Bali.
- Knotted dreamcatcher
- Made of natural wood, twine, and woven cord
- Embellished with feathers and wood beads
- Measures approximately 6.5” in diameter, 20”L
- Handmade in Bali, Indonesia
Orders ship from a USA-based warehouse in 1 business day.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $50 or over within continental USA. Any exceptions will be usually displayed on the product description page. Order below $50 pay a standard shipping charge of $4.85.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and US Protectorates, the shipping charges are calculated based on the weight and the final destination. Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS or another carrier of our choice. Expedited shipping is available at an extra charge determined by the weight and the final destination of the product.
We offer no-hassle returns. You may return most Cultural Elements items (unused) in original packaging. Your return package must be post-marked within 30 days from the delivery date.
Some personal use items, media, books, cards and products containing plants (including air-plants) are non-returnable. Please check product page for details about the return policy of the product you wish to return.
- Orders with Free Shipping: Full refund on your order.
- Orders with Shipping costs: Full refund on your product value. Shipping costs and additional service charges such as gift wrap are non-refundable.
Not fully satisfied with the fit? No worries. You can exchange sizes two ways:
1. Recommended Method – Because designs can sell out quickly, we recommend placing a new order for your desired size. After placing your order, you can simply return the original size for a refund.
2. Send us the unworn/unused item along with your packing slip. Write down your request for an exchange and your desired size on the slip. If the size is available, a replacement will promptly be shipped.
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.637.7464 with the item number.