Kijana Embrace Soapstone Bookends, KenyaItem# LBI-KIJ
- Low stock - 2 items left
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
“Kijana” is Swahili for “youth” or “teenager.” Two children reach out towards one another in this set of soapstone bookends. The soapstone used to create these bookends originates from the Tabaka Hills of Western Kenya, where the stone is known as kisii. Tribesmen from the Kisii highlands mine the stone using hand tools and carve it using traditional methods.
Each of these figures is about 6 inches high, 4.5 inches wide, and 3 inches deep. Pieces weigh about 3 pounds each, plenty of heft to support your books!
- Kijana embrace bookends
- Made of soapstone
- Figures are 6 x 4.5 x 3 inches each
- Each weighs about 3lbs.
- Made in Kenya
Orders ship from a USA-based warehouse in 1 business day.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $50 or over within continental USA. Any exceptions will be usually displayed on the product description page. Order below $50 pay a standard shipping charge of $4.85.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and US Protectorates, the shipping charges are calculated based on the weight and the final destination. Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS or another carrier of our choice. Expedited shipping is available at an extra charge determined by the weight and the final destination of the product.
We offer no-hassle returns. You may return most Cultural Elements items (unused) in original packaging. Your return package must be post-marked within 30 days from the delivery date.
Some personal use items, media, books, cards and products containing plants (including air-plants) are non-returnable. Please check product page for details about the return policy of the product you wish to return.
- Orders with Free Shipping: Full refund on your order.
- Orders with Shipping costs: Full refund on your product value. Shipping costs and additional service charges such as gift wrap are non-refundable.
Not fully satisfied with the fit? No worries. You can exchange sizes two ways:
1. Recommended Method – Because designs can sell out quickly, we recommend placing a new order for your desired size. After placing your order, you can simply return the original size for a refund.
2. Send us the unworn/unused item along with your packing slip. Write down your request for an exchange and your desired size on the slip. If the size is available, a replacement will promptly be shipped.
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.637.7464 with the item number.