All different colors and patterns wind around your arm in this eco-friendly bracelet! A dynamic mix of materials, this bracelet includes brass beads, wood beads, ethically sourced bone beads, and finally, beads made from repurposed kantha textiles from India. The bracelet’s wire band is flexible, and the bracelet can fit most wrist sizes. The bracelet’s different bead coils are about 1.5 inches wide total.
This piece is made by women artisans in India. Because of its unique materials, no two bracelets are alike. Think of each one as its own spectacular creation!
- Kantha bead coil bracelet
- Wood, brass, repurposed textiles
- Also made with ethically sourced bone
- Beads are about 6 mm each
- Bracelet is about 1.5 inches wide
- Wire coil fits most wrist sizes
- Fair trade, Made in India