Intertwined Recycled Sari Necklace, Fairtrade
WF-N70Regular price $ 45.00 Save $ -45.00
Five strands of repurposed textiles-covered wooden beads with alternating gold-tone beads intertwine to create a kaleidoscope of color and culture. This jewelry craft creates a lasting change for artisans by offering them dignified work with fair wages and safe working conditions.
- Hand-carved wooded beads made from wood furniture scaps
- Repurposed cotton textiles cover the wood beads
- Measures 17.5" at the shortest strand with a 3" extender
- Uses metal beads to create necklace links
- Each is unique, color and patterns vary
- Sustainably handmade by women artisans in India
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.