The hamsa, also known as the Hand of Fatima, originates from the Middle East. It is a renowned symbol of protection and is said to guard against the evil eye. The symbol dates all the way back to ancient Mesopotamia. This ornate hamsa hanging is a lovely way to bring in the light of positive energy to your space. Soft light shines through their cutout patterns for a magical glow, evoking the wonder of this special holiday all year round.
- Gilded Hamsa hand Tea Light Holder
- The beautiful patterns are hand-punctured to perfection
- Made of plated copper with antique finish
- Measures 4.5 x 3.5 x 2 inches
- Available in two different colors
- Tealights not included
- Made in India