Gemstone Bonsai Tree With Quartz and Blue Sodalite
Inspired by traditional Japanese bonsai trees, this little plant grows not leaves but an icy blue canopy of blue sodalite gemstone! The cultivation of bonsai trees is an old art form, having been practiced since Japan's medieval era and borrowed from the Chinese.
A plant you'll never have to trim or water, this bonsai is rooted in a slab of clear quartz. Both the sodalite and quartz are from Brazil, which is famous for its gemstone mines and the exquisite treasures they hold.
Trees will vary in size, but each measures about 8 inches high, 6 inches wide, and 4 inches deep.
- Gemstone bonsai tree
- Blue sodalite with quartz
- Metal wire branches and synthetic trunk
- Tree is about 8 x 6 x 4 inches
Due to the organic nature of gemstone and the make of this piece, each tree will display beautiful variations in color, surface details, and overall appearance. No two pieces are alike. This item is intended for delicate use only and must be handled with care. It is not entirely uncommon for stones to become dislodged during handling or transit. Stones can easily be restored with adhesive: contact your local hardware store for more information.
Orders ship from a USA-based warehouse in 1 business day.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $35 or over within continental USA. Any exceptions will be usually displayed on the product description page. Order below $35 pay a standard shipping charge of $4.25.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and US Protectorates, the shipping charges are calculated based on the weight and the final destination. Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS or another carrier of our choice. Expedited shipping is available at an extra charge determined by the weight and the final destination of the product.
We offer no-hassle returns. You may return most Cultural Elements items (unused) in original packaging. Your return package must be post-marked within 30 days from the delivery date.
Some personal use items, media, books, cards and products containing plants (including air-plants) are non-returnable. Please check product page for details about the return policy of the product you wish to return.
- Orders with Free Shipping: Full refund on your order.
- Orders with Shipping costs: Full refund on your product value. Shipping costs and additional service charges such as gift wrap are non-refundable.
Not fully satisfied with the fit? No worries. You can exchange sizes two ways:
1. Recommended Method – Because designs can sell out quickly, we recommend placing a new order for your desired size. After placing your order, you can simply return the original size for a refund.
2. Send us the unworn/unused item along with your packing slip. Write down your request for an exchange and your desired size on the slip. If the size is available, a replacement will promptly be shipped.
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.637.7464