Lagoon Tagua Tassel Necklace, EcuadorItem# END-1011
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
This tassel necklace's beads have been dyed in colors of blue and aqua and cream, reminiscent of the famous blue lagoon located in Ecuador's Galapagos' islands. Tagua nut is a substance native to Central America. It comes from Ivory Palm trees, and has a naturally smooth hard texture. It is a cruelty-free alternative to traditional ivory. The beads hang on a leather cord and is accented with a coconut button bead. Necklace is about 28 inches long. Bead and tassel portion is about 8 inches long. Made in Ecuador.
- Galapagos lagoon tassel necklace
- Leather, tagua nut, coconut
- Necklace is 28 inches long
- Bead and tassel portion is about 8 inches long
- Blue and cream tagua beads are about 18 to 20 mm
- Fair trade product
- Crafted in Ecuador
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristic of this craft.