Flower Power Hill Tribe Dangle Necklace
BDN-N-FP52Regular price $ 145.00 Save $ -145.00
A row of blooming flowers dangles from this intricate Hill Tribe necklace. Hill Tribe silver is a signature craft of the Karen Tribe of Southeast Asia. Hill Tribe silver has a higher content than that of sterling. 94% to 98% of Hill Tribe silver is pure!
Necklace measures 17 inches long and has a 2-inch chain extension (19 inches long total). Necklace band is about 0.25 inches wide. Dangling flowers are about 0.20 inches in diameter each. Necklace weighs about 36 grams.
- Floral Hill Tribe necklace
- Made of Hill Tribe silver
- 17 inches long, 2-inch extension
- Measures 19 inches long total
- Band is about 0.25 inches wide
- Weighs about 36 grams
- Made in Laos