Fairtrade Repurposed Textiles Beaded Cuff BraceletItem# WF-B58
Regular price$ 28.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
A beaded metal frame holds colorful textile-covered beads to create a colorful grid. By offering artisans dignified work with fair wages and safe working conditions, this jewelry craft makes a lasting change in their lives.
- Kantha beaded wide cuff
- Wood beads made from furniture scraps
- Repurposed cotton textiles
- Lightweight, yet bold and sturdy
- It measures approximately 2.25 inches wide
- Open-ended – fits most wrist sizes
- Lead and nickel free metal frame
- Each is unique; color and patterns vary
- Sustainably handmade by women artisans in India