Fairtrade Repurpose Textiles Beaded Chandelier EarringsItem# WF-E28
Regular price$ 27.00
Free Shipping* on orders $50+
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
An inverted triangle of textile beads is wired to a metal triangle frame to create a geometric display of color and craft. By offering artisans dignified work with fair wages and safe working conditions, this jewelry craft makes a lasting change in their lives.
- Colorful triangle earrings
- Earrings hang about 3.5 inches long
- Made of lead and nickel free metal
- Hand-carved wooden beads made from wood furniture scraps
- Repurposed cotton textiles
- Lightweight, yet bold and sturdy
- Each is unique; color and patterns vary
- Sustainably handmade by women artisans in India
Beauty isn't perfect; it’s authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand, where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations, which are true characteristics of this craft.