Fairtrade Blue Rabbit Trinket BoxItem# CEAH-093
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
In the folklore of various cultures, bunnies are glorified as a symbol of prosperity and good luck. The unique keepsake box traces back its roots to the traditional paper art culture of Kashmir, in which the recycled paper pulps are soaked, framed, and dried, and then coated with organic glue to form the box, and later elaborately hand-painted.
- Decorative lidded box
- Crafted using the paper mache Kashmiri technique using recycled paper
- Bright and cheerful design on the outside with solid interior
- Glossy protective coating
- Measures about 3” high and 4” wide
- Ideal for storing jewelry, trinkets, and other small keepsakes
- Fairtrade and handmade by artisans in India
Handcrafted: This item was artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.
Orders ship from a USA-based warehouse in 1 business day.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $50 or over within continental USA. Any exceptions will be usually displayed on the product description page. Order below $50 pay a standard shipping charge of $4.85.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and US Protectorates, the shipping charges are calculated based on the weight and the final destination. Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS or another carrier of our choice. Expedited shipping is available at an extra charge determined by the weight and the final destination of the product.
We offer no-hassle returns. You may return most Cultural Elements items (unused) in original packaging. Your return package must be post-marked within 30 days from the delivery date.
Some personal use items, media, books, cards and products containing plants (including air-plants) are non-returnable. Please check product page for details about the return policy of the product you wish to return.
- Orders with Free Shipping: Full refund on your order.
- Orders with Shipping costs: Full refund on your product value. Shipping costs and additional service charges such as gift wrap are non-refundable.
Not fully satisfied with the fit? No worries. You can exchange sizes two ways:
1. Recommended Method – Because designs can sell out quickly, we recommend placing a new order for your desired size. After placing your order, you can simply return the original size for a refund.
2. Send us the unworn/unused item along with your packing slip. Write down your request for an exchange and your desired size on the slip. If the size is available, a replacement will promptly be shipped.
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.637.7464 with the item number.