Fair Trade Tree of Life Hanging with Butterflies
Just like the humble caterpillar transforms into a breathtaking butterfly, this radiant Tree of Life sculpture demonstrates that even the roughest scraps can be shaped into something beautiful.
An eco-friendly take on traditional Haitian cutout art, every piece starts out as an old, discarded steel drum. Artisans then refashion it through a careful process of hammering, cutting, shaping, and smoothing. Once complete, the artisans proudly finish off each creation with their individual signature.
- Tree of Life hanging
- Crafted from recycled steel drums
- Measures 15”H x 15”L
- Appropriate for indoor or outdoor use
- If hung outdoors, treat with a protective coating to prevent rust
- Handmade in Haiti
Orders ship from a USA-based warehouse in 1 business day.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $35 or over within continental USA. Any exceptions will be usually displayed on the product description page. Order below $35 pay a standard shipping charge of $4.25.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and US Protectorates, the shipping charges are calculated based on the weight and the final destination. Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS or another carrier of our choice. Expedited shipping is available at an extra charge determined by the weight and the final destination of the product.
We offer no-hassle returns. You may return most Cultural Elements items (unused) in original packaging. Your return package must be post-marked within 30 days from the delivery date.
Some personal use items, media, books, cards and products containing plants (including air-plants) are non-returnable. Please check product page for details about the return policy of the product you wish to return.
- Orders with Free Shipping: Full refund on your order.
- Orders with Shipping costs: Full refund on your product value. Shipping costs and additional service charges such as gift wrap are non-refundable.
Not fully satisfied with the fit? No worries. You can exchange sizes two ways:
1. Recommended Method – Because designs can sell out quickly, we recommend placing a new order for your desired size. After placing your order, you can simply return the original size for a refund.
2. Send us the unworn/unused item along with your packing slip. Write down your request for an exchange and your desired size on the slip. If the size is available, a replacement will promptly be shipped.
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.637.7464