These dazzling bracelets are made handmade by women artisans in Kathmandu and various villages throughout in Nepal. Here, the women work as part of a coop in fair trade environments and utilize traditional beadwork to create beautiful and modern accessories. Only the finest materials are used, and the pieces’ glass beads are sourced from Japan and the Czech Republic.
Featuring gold-colored beads, these bracelets are perfect for adding a little bit of casual glam to any ensemble. With a total of 3 bracelets in each set, the pieces be worn on their own or altogether. Choose from three different colors: Concrete, Sea Foam, and Midnight. Bracelets measure about 8.5 inches around. Just roll them on to your wrist! Bracelet bands are about 0.25 inches wide.
- Handmade bead bracelet sets
- Three bracelets per set
- Glass beads with hand-dyed cotton thread
- Bracelets are 8.5’’ around, bands are 0.25’’ wide
- Bracelets roll on and fit most wrist sizes
- Choose from three different colors
- Fair trade, made in Nepal