Tagua nut and acai seed have been dyed and carved into geometric beads, creating a necklace that is as playful as it is unique. This piece is crafted by fair trade artisans in Ecuador, who use natural materials from the area to craft modern, wearable accessories. The artisans not only receive fair wages, but training and mentorship for everything from accounting to health and nutrition. This ensures they not only receive a sustainable income, but a better quality of life.
Necklace’s gold-colored brass chain is 22-24 inches. The piece’s beaded drop extension is 7 inches long. Beads are 12-18 mm each. Available in rich burgundy or cool grey.
- Modern geometric Y necklace
- Tagua nut, acai seeds, nickel-free brass
- Necklace is 22-24 inches, adjustable length
- Necklace’s Y drop is 7 inches long
- Fair trade, made in Ecuador