Tagua nut and acai seed have been dyed and carved into geometric beads, creating a necklace that is as playful as it is unique. Each necklace is crafted by fair trade artisans in Ecuador, who use natural materials from the area to craft unique yet wearable accessories. The artisans not only receive fair wages but training, education scholarships, and mentorship. This ensures they not only receive a sustainable income but a better quality of life.
Necklace’s gold-colored brass chain is 22-24 inches. The piece’s beaded drop extension is 7 inches long. Beads are 12-18 mm each. Available in rich burgundy or cool grey.
- Modern geometric Y necklace
- Tagua nut, acai seeds, nickel-free brass
- Necklace is 22-24 inches, adjustable length
- Necklace’s Y drop is 7 inches long
- Fair trade, made in Ecuador