Fair Trade Dancing Couple Statue, ZimbabweItem# MB-6DC
- Low stock - 2 items left
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Two halves, one whole. Separate in body but united in the soul. This fair trade stone statue is hand carved by artisans in Zimbabwe and is a wonderful example of African handicraft. It depicts a couple, dancing and merging into one another, the ultimate symbol of love and unity. Because it is handmade, each statue is one of a kind and comes with unique variations in color, surface, and size. No two are alike!
- Symbolic hand-carved statue
- Made of soapstone
- Statue measures about 8 inches high
- The statue is 8 inches wide, and 1 to 1.5 inches deep
- Statue weighs about 1.5 pounds
- No two statues are alike
- Made by artisans in Zimbabwe
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.