Our Blossom Chime features a stream of traditional Indian bells framed by scalloped hoops and embellished with a rustic, antique finish. Indian bells were once used to help herders keep track of their cattle as they wandered the country’s vast terrain. Each bell is crafted from the same techniques used by metalsmiths decades go, revitalizing an ancient art form your very own home.
- Handcrafted Indian bell chime
- Made using copper and upcycled metal scraps
- Chime measures 29’’L x 6.5’’W
- Weighs approximately 1 lb.
- An attached chain allows for easy, quick installation
- Made by fair trade artisans in India
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.