Fair-trade and Handmade Large Decorative Cowbell With a Soothing Tone
MFT-099Regular price $ 98.00 Save $ -98.00
Copper cowbells were traditionally crafted to help herders keep track of their livestock on long treks throughout Northwestern India. Now, your home can resonate with their rustic sound. Made by fair trade artisans, this antique-inspired bell is pieced together and hand-hammered using original metalsmithing techniques.
- Traditional Indian cowbell
- Made of copper, wood, and cord
- Overall measures 22"L x 5"W with rope and clapper
- Individual bell measures 9"L x 5"W (about 11" log with the clapper)
- Weighs approximately 3 lbs.
- Fairtrade, made in India
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.