These enchanting brass lanterns are inspired by Diwali, famously known as India’s "Festival of Lights". Soft light shines through their cutout patterns for a magical glow, evoking the wonder of this special holiday all year round. Each is handcrafted from brass in India and finished with weathered details for a stylish antique look. Available in two sizes.Small globe is 8.5 inches high, 8 inches in diameter.
Medium globe is 12.5 inches high, 12 inches in diameter.
- Gilded globe lantern with antique details
- Made of brass with metallic finish
- Available in two different sizes
- Small measures 8.5 x 8 x 8 inches
- Medium measures 12.5 x 12 x 12 inches
- Light/candle not included
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft. For lighting, we recommend using a battery-operated LED light. Candles or a lit tealight may cause the globe to heat rapidly.