Deep Toned Traditional Indian Copper Cow Bells, Fair TradeItem# CE-KH7
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Copper cowbells were traditionally crafted to help herders keep track of their livestock on long treks throughout Northwestern India. Now, your home can resonate with their rustic sound! Made by fair trade artisans, each of these bells is pieced together and hand-hammered using traditional techniques. Available in three different sizes. See below for measurements.The small bell is about 5'' long including clapper and 3’" wide
Medium bell is 7'' long with clapper and 4" wide
The large bell is 9'' long with clapper and 5" wide
- Traditional Indian cowbell
- Made of metal, wood, beads, and cord
- Hand-hammered vertical lined detailing creating a deeper tone
- Bells are available in three different sizes
- Sold individually
- Fairtrade, made in India
Orders ship from a USA-based warehouse in 1 business day.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $50 or over within continental USA. Any exceptions will be usually displayed on the product description page. Order below $50 pay a standard shipping charge of $4.85.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and US Protectorates, the shipping charges are calculated based on the weight and the final destination. Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS or another carrier of our choice. Expedited shipping is available at an extra charge determined by the weight and the final destination of the product.
We offer no-hassle returns. You may return most Cultural Elements items (unused) in original packaging. Your return package must be post-marked within 30 days from the delivery date.
Some personal use items, media, books, cards and products containing plants (including air-plants) are non-returnable. Please check product page for details about the return policy of the product you wish to return.
- Orders with Free Shipping: Full refund on your order.
- Orders with Shipping costs: Full refund on your product value. Shipping costs and additional service charges such as gift wrap are non-refundable.
Not fully satisfied with the fit? No worries. You can exchange sizes two ways:
1. Recommended Method – Because designs can sell out quickly, we recommend placing a new order for your desired size. After placing your order, you can simply return the original size for a refund.
2. Send us the unworn/unused item along with your packing slip. Write down your request for an exchange and your desired size on the slip. If the size is available, a replacement will promptly be shipped.
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.637.7464 with the item number.