Brass Ashram Chime with Traditional Indian Bells
MFT-268Regular price $ 18.00 Save $ -18.00
The gleaming Ashram Chime is carefully forged with an arabesque shape to resemble the window of an ancient temple. Adorned with four traditional copper bells hand-soldered in Uttar Pradesh, it delights with the artistry and sounds of India’s revered holy houses.
- Handcrafted Indian bell chime
- Made using copper and upcycled metal scraps
- Chime measures 9.5’’L x 7’’W
- Weighs less than 1 lb.
- An attached chain allows for easy, quick installation
- Made by fair trade artisans in India
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.