A herringbone motif gives this handcrafted tray a thoroughly contemporary vibe. White bone sides contrast nicely with the deep blue base, creating a sleek combination of different colors and mosaic patterns. Adding just the right finishing touch to your space, each is crafted by skilled artisans using techniques passed on by previous generations. Ideal for showcasing incense or tealights, tray measures 17 inches wide, 11 inches long, and 2 inches high. Weighing 5 pounds, the tray has a solid sturdiness to its design (meaning no slipping and sliding!). Eco-friendly. Made in India. To clean, wipe with a dry cloth. Not intended for food use.
- Blue herringbone decorative serving tray
- Bone pieces set on a sustainable wood base
- Bone is from non-endangered species
- Tray measures 17 x 11 x 2 inches
- Weighs about 5 pounds
- Wipe clean, do not use solvents on tray's finish
- Handcrafted, made in India