Beaded Track Recycled Sari Necklace, FairtradeItem# WF-N27
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
A structured, yet flexible collar necklace made with graduated beads of Five strands of repurposed textiles-covered wood creates a kaleidoscope of color and culture. This jewelry craft creates a lasting change for artisans by offering them dignified work with fair wages and safe working conditions.
- Hand-carved wooded beads made from wood furniture scaps
- Repurposed cotton textiles cover the wood beads
- Measures about 19" long plus a 3
- Each is unique, color and patterns vary
- Sustainably handmade by women artisans in India
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.