Bali-Made Sterling Silver Blue Topaz Square Cut PendantItem# BLD-P111
- Low stock - 1 item left
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Handcrafted by skilled Balinese silversmiths, this pendant boasts a prominent square cut, a faceted blue topaz gemstone that radiates an oceanic hue. Encased in an exquisite filigree frame with intricate detailing on all sides, this piece is a testament to the artisanal heritage of Bali.
- Sterling silver pendant featuring faceted blue topaz
- The pendant measures about 1.15" tall (including the hook), and 0.75" wide
- Filigree frame holds the gem
- Genuine blue topaz stone
- Blue Topaz symbolizes truth and tranquility
- Sold as a pendant. Chain sold separately
- Handcrafted in Bali by skilled silversmiths, ensuring each piece is of high quality
Each piece is meticulously crafted by skilled artisans, resulting in variations and unique characteristics that are inherent to the artistry of this traditional craft. Your jewelry will display differences in texture, color tones, or patterns compared to the images displayed. These distinctions are a testament to the authenticity and individuality of your jewelry piece, making it a truly one-of-a-kind work of art.