Bali-Made Sterling Silver Blue Topaz Oval PendantItem# BLD-P26
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Handcrafted by skilled Balinese silversmiths, a large, faceted, oval blue topaz sits at the heart of this piece, radiating a beautiful, sparkling blue.
- Sterling silver pendant featuring faceted blue topaz
- The pendant measures about 1.2" tall (including the hook), and 0.55" wide
- Lattice design etching on the sterling silver frame
- Genuine blue topaz stone
- Blue Topaz symbolizes truth and tranquility
- Sold as a pendant. Chain sold separately
- Handcrafted in Bali by skilled silversmiths, ensuring each piece is of high quality
Each piece is meticulously crafted by skilled artisans, resulting in variations and unique characteristics that are inherent to the artistry of this traditional craft. Your jewelry will display differences in texture, color tones, or patterns compared to the images displayed. These distinctions are a testament to the authenticity and individuality of your jewelry piece, making it a truly one-of-a-kind work of art.