Hill Tribe Silver Dangling Fish Design Earrings, LaosItem# BDN-ER-54
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
The exquisite charm of Laotian hill tribe silver comes alive from the depths of traditions in these captivating fish design earrings. Made from hill-tribe silver that contains a higher silver content (95-99% pure silver) than traditional sterling silver (92.5% pure silver).
- Vintage-inspired fish earrings
- Earrings measure approximately 2.5" tall (plus hook) and 0.75" wide
- Made of hill-tribe silver (higher silver content than sterling silver)
- Hook earrings, comfortable all-day wear
- Slight antique finish
- Ethically sourced and made in Laos, supporting traditional artisans and their communities
Each piece of our hill tribe silver jewelry is meticulously handcrafted by skilled artisans, resulting in subtle variations and unique characteristics that are inherent to the artistry of this traditional craft. Your jewelry may display slight differences in texture, shape, or size compared to the images displayed. These distinctions are a testament to the authenticity and individuality of your hill tribe silver piece, making it a truly one-of-a-kind work of art that reflects the rich cultural heritage and craftsmanship of the Laotian artisans who created it. Earrings do not come with backing stoppers. Please consider adding them depending on your preference.
Orders ship from a USA-based warehouse in 1 business day.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $50 or over within continental USA. Any exceptions will be usually displayed on the product description page. Order below $50 pay a standard shipping charge of $4.85.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and US Protectorates, the shipping charges are calculated based on the weight and the final destination. Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS or another carrier of our choice. Expedited shipping is available at an extra charge determined by the weight and the final destination of the product.
We offer no-hassle returns. You may return most Cultural Elements items (unused) in original packaging. Your return package must be post-marked within 30 days from the delivery date.
Some personal use items, media, books, cards and products containing plants (including air-plants) are non-returnable. Please check product page for details about the return policy of the product you wish to return.
- Orders with Free Shipping: Full refund on your order.
- Orders with Shipping costs: Full refund on your product value. Shipping costs and additional service charges such as gift wrap are non-refundable.
Not fully satisfied with the fit? No worries. You can exchange sizes two ways:
1. Recommended Method – Because designs can sell out quickly, we recommend placing a new order for your desired size. After placing your order, you can simply return the original size for a refund.
2. Send us the unworn/unused item along with your packing slip. Write down your request for an exchange and your desired size on the slip. If the size is available, a replacement will promptly be shipped.
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.637.7464 with the item number.