Kantha Bead Coiled Bracelet, IndiaItem# WF-BR922
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
All different colors and patterns wind around your arm in this eco-friendly bracelet. A dynamic mix of materials, this bracelet uses brass, wood, ethically-sourced bone beads, and finally, vibrant beads fashioned from repurposed Kantha textiles in India. Made with a flexible wire band that easily fits most wrist sizes.
This piece is made by women artisans in India. Because of its unique materials, each is a spectacular and one-of-a-kind creation.
- Kantha bead coil bracelet
- Wood, brass, repurposed textiles
- Also made with ethically sourced bone
- Beads are about 6 mm each
- Bracelet is about 1.5 inches wide
- Wire coil fits most wrist sizes
- Fairtrade, Made in India
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.