Hill Tribe Silver Detailed Floral Beaded Small Dangle Earrings, LaosItem# BDN-ER-56
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Embrace timeless elegance with these beautifully handcrafted Laotian hill tribe silver dangle earrings. Made from hill-tribe silver that contains a higher silver content (95-99% pure silver) than traditional sterling silver (92.5% pure silver).
- Beaded floral dangle earrings earrings
- Earrings measure approximately 1" tall plus the hook
- Made of hill-tribe silver (higher silver content than sterling silver)
- Hook ear wires, comfortable all-day wear
- Oxidized finish
- Ethically sourced and made in Laos, supporting traditional artisans and their communities
Each piece of our hill tribe silver jewelry is meticulously handcrafted by skilled artisans, resulting in subtle variations and unique characteristics that are inherent to the artistry of this traditional craft. Your jewelry may display slight differences in texture, shape, or size compared to the images displayed. These distinctions are a testament to the authenticity and individuality of your hill tribe silver piece, making it a truly one-of-a-kind work of art that reflects the rich cultural heritage and craftsmanship of the Laotian artisans who created it. Earrings do not come with backing stoppers. Please consider adding them depending on your preference.