Woven Heritage Southwest Copper BraceletItem# CPA-BM29
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Shimmering with a rose-gold radiance, this bracelet was inspired by the traditional weaving patterns of the native southwest. Colors of red, blue, turquoise, and white replicate the same hues found in prized rugs and textiles of the Navajo, who have been practicing this cherished art since at least the 14th century. Each bracelet is made on silver-plated copper imported from Turkey and then diamond cut for a sparkle that enhances the material's natural radiance. Made with an open design that adjusts to fit most wrist sizes. Crafted by artists in Canada.
- Southwest copper cuff bracelet
- Silver-plated copper, painted details
- Cuff's band is 0.75 inches wide, 6.5 inches around
- Open design adjusts to fit most wrist sizes
- Handmade in Canada
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.
Orders ship from a USA-based warehouse in 1 business day.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $50 or over within continental USA. Any exceptions will be usually displayed on the product description page. Order below $50 pay a standard shipping charge of $4.85.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and US Protectorates, the shipping charges are calculated based on the weight and the final destination. Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS or another carrier of our choice. Expedited shipping is available at an extra charge determined by the weight and the final destination of the product.
We offer no-hassle returns. You may return most Cultural Elements items (unused) in original packaging. Your return package must be post-marked within 30 days from the delivery date.
Some personal use items, media, books, cards and products containing plants (including air-plants) are non-returnable. Please check product page for details about the return policy of the product you wish to return.
- Orders with Free Shipping: Full refund on your order.
- Orders with Shipping costs: Full refund on your product value. Shipping costs and additional service charges such as gift wrap are non-refundable.
Not fully satisfied with the fit? No worries. You can exchange sizes two ways:
1. Recommended Method – Because designs can sell out quickly, we recommend placing a new order for your desired size. After placing your order, you can simply return the original size for a refund.
2. Send us the unworn/unused item along with your packing slip. Write down your request for an exchange and your desired size on the slip. If the size is available, a replacement will promptly be shipped.
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.637.7464 with the item number.