The necklace features blooming flowers made of shells! The flowers are featured on the necklace's elaborately beaded bands. Inspired by the traditional tribal jewelry of Tibet and Nepal, the necklace is topped off with multiple stands of red, blue, and white beads. Necklace measures about 35 inches long total. Beaded bands are each about 5.25 inches long and 2.5 inches wide. Button and loop closure. Made in Nepal.
- Twin flowers beaded necklace
- Made with genuine shells and synthetic beads
- Floral beaded bands are each 5.25 x 2.5 inches
- Necklace is about 35 inches long total
- Necklace drop is about 2.5 inches long
- Made in Nepal