Fair Trade Abalone Shell Talon Earrings, Indonesia
CL-SHELLRegular price $ 28.00 Save $ -28.00
A single stripe of abalone shell lends these dramatic talon earrings a bit of shimmer and shine. Earrings are made from Tamarind wood by fair trade artisans in Indonesia. Though they are sized like traditional post earrings, they resemble hippie-style gauges when worn. Earrings measure about 3 inches long. Though bold in size and design, they are super lightweight! Made with surgical steel posts.
- Abalone shell talon earrings
- Tamarind wood with abalone shell
- Feature surgical steel posts
- Earrings measure 3 inches long
- Fairtrade, made in Indonesia