Sacred Circles Upcycled Brass Necklace, IndiaItem# MTB-N111
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
The circle is a miraculous shape, with no beginning or end, and wholly perfect in its configuration. This necklace celebrates the circle’s wondrous nature with three pendants of four wire-wrapped circles. Made from brass and upcycled metal, the necklace is 23'' long total. Individual circles each have a diameter of 0.5''. Each pendant of four locked circles is about 1.5'' wide and 1.125'' long. Necklace is crafted by fair trade artisans working in the Old Delhi neighborhood of Delhi, India.
- Sacred Circles necklace
- Made of brass and upcycled metal
- Necklace is 23'' long total
- Circles’ individual diameter is 0.5'' each
- Wrapped circle pendants are 1.5'' x 1.125''
- Made by fair trade artisans in India
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristic of this craft