Hibiscus flowers bloom along your wrist you wear this handmade Filipino bracelet. The flowers are made of bayong wood, which grows naturally in the Philippines and display beautiful wood grains when finished. The flowers are fastened onto natural fiber cord. Largest flower measures 2 inches wide. Bracelet is 7 inches long and has a 3 inch chain extension.
- Hibiscus flower bracelet
- Made of bayong wood and fiber cord
- Largest flower is 2 inches wide
- Bracelet is 7 inches long
- Made with a 3 inch extensions
- Crafted in the Philippines