The Kutch region of India is home to some of the most treasured textiles in the country, cherished for its colorful embroidery and mirror work. This patchwork style purse lets you carry a piece of this area’s artisanal legacy wherever you go! Pieced together from scraps of traditional fabric, each purse is its own unique creation. No two are alike! Purse is made with a suede tassel and strap and includes an interior pocket. Measures 9 inches high, 9 inches wide, and 2.5 inches deep. Strap is about 52 inches long total. Made by women artisan in India who are investing in their communities and families through fair trade.
- Kutch patchwork saddle bag
- Made of reclaimed textiles and leather
- Bag is 9 x 9 x 2.5 inches, strap is 52 inches
- Features tassel and interior pocket
- Purse flap buttons closed
- Fair trade, made in India