An edgy dagger necklace makes a statement with pieces of polished bullhorn cut into sharp geometric shapes. Slightly faceted for a little bit of shine and dimension, the bullhorn is collected and recycled from local stockyards, making it upcycled and eco-friendly. The necklace’s bottom dagger is encased in brass, and the necklace’s brass chain has an adjustable length of 18 inches, 24 inches, and 30 inches. Necklace is crafted by a small, family-run workshop in Vietnam.
- Square and dagger bullhorn necklace
- Upcycled bullhorn with brass setting and chain
- Square is 1.125 x 1.125 inches, dagger is 3 x 1 inches
- Necklace chain has three settings for different lengths
- Lengths are 18 inches, 24 inches, and 30 inches
- Fair trade, made in Vietnam