Egyptian Glass Tealight Candle holders, Set of 4Item# DDGL-004
Regular price$ 64.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Glass art has a rich cultural history that dates all the way back to Egypt's New Kingdom era (1550 – 1070 BC). Behind the wall of Fatimid Cairo, in an area called Gamaliya, the glassblowers of Egypt still create exquisite works of art to this day. Revel in this delicate craft with our candy-colored tealight holders. Sold in a set of four, each is individually fashioned from mouth-blown Pyrex glass and dotted with 18 kt. gold.
- Hand-blown glass tealight holders
- Set of four candleholders total
- Accented with 18 kt. gold detailing
- 3'' x 3'' x 3'' each, entire set is 8 oz.
- Handmade in Egypt, tealights not included