Wrap your wrist in positive vibes with this bracelet’s all-natural Majok beads. Found naturally in Haiti, Majok seeds are said to bring good luck to whoever wears them. Hand-dyed the perfect shade of blush pink, the seeds are topped with a heart-charm made from repurposed horn (so nothing goes to waste!). The seeds measure about 10mm each and are hand strung on a stretchy band. Wrap it around as many times as you need: one size fits all!
This bracelet isn’t just good for the earth, it’s good for local Haitians too: the purchase of each bracelet helps fund clean water for schools and clinics.
- Eco-friendly beaded wrap bracelet
- Made of Majok seeds with repurposed horn
- Seeds are each about 10mm
- Charm measures about 0.75 inches wide
- Bracelet stretches and wraps to fit most wrist sizes
- Handcrafted by Haitian artisans
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic: this piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.