Cast Iron Garden Pagoda Bell, JapanItem# KT-323
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Originating in the region of Iwate, the art of crafting quality ironware has been practiced in Japan for over 400 years. Made in Japan, this cast iron pagoda bell is a wonderful example of that time-honored tradition. The bell emits a light, cheerful tinkling sound. Pagoda measures 5 inches high, 5.5 inches wide, and 5.5 inches deep. The bell has a diameter of about 2 inches. Entire piece hangs 18 to 19 inches long when suspended.
- Pagoda wind bell chime
- Made of cast iron
- Pagoda is 5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- Bell diameter is 2 inches
- Piece hangs 18 to 19 inches long total
- Suitable for indoors or outdoors
- Made in Japan
This item may feature slight variations in color, details, and overall appearance. Although this piece is suitable for the outdoors, iron naturally rusts. We recommend hanging the piece in an area where it will not be directly exposed to rain or snow. Before placing the piece outdoors, contact your local hardware store about a proper sealant.
Orders ship from a USA-based warehouse in 1 business day.
We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders of $50 or over within continental USA. Any exceptions will be usually displayed on the product description page. Order below $50 pay a standard shipping charge of $4.85.
For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and US Protectorates, the shipping charges are calculated based on the weight and the final destination. Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS or another carrier of our choice. Expedited shipping is available at an extra charge determined by the weight and the final destination of the product.
We offer no-hassle returns. You may return most Cultural Elements items (unused) in original packaging. Your return package must be post-marked within 30 days from the delivery date.
Some personal use items, media, books, cards and products containing plants (including air-plants) are non-returnable. Please check product page for details about the return policy of the product you wish to return.
- Orders with Free Shipping: Full refund on your order.
- Orders with Shipping costs: Full refund on your product value. Shipping costs and additional service charges such as gift wrap are non-refundable.
Not fully satisfied with the fit? No worries. You can exchange sizes two ways:
1. Recommended Method – Because designs can sell out quickly, we recommend placing a new order for your desired size. After placing your order, you can simply return the original size for a refund.
2. Send us the unworn/unused item along with your packing slip. Write down your request for an exchange and your desired size on the slip. If the size is available, a replacement will promptly be shipped.
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.637.7464 with the item number.