Black and White Woven Strata Tote, GuatemalaItem# MGL-184-TOTE
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Contemporary design meets traditional handicraft. Effortless and functional, this black and white tote features leather piping, interior welt pockets, a snap closure, and a teal tassel. Each bag is handmade by Guatemalan women trained in the art of traditional Mayan weaving. Through microloans, training, and fair wages, these women have a sustainable platform to showcase both their skills and their culture’s unique art forms.
100% cotton, bag measures 20 inches wide, 14 inches high, and 5 inches deep. Bag’s strap drop is about 10 inches long.
- Black and white woven tote
- 100% cotton with leather straps
- Measures 20 x 14 x 5 inches
- Snap closure, interior pockets
- Fair trade, handmade in Guatemala