Black and Gold Fairtrade Repurpose Textiles Beaded Necklace
WF-N508Regular price $ 42.00 Save $ -42.00
With this artisan-made design, layered strands of black and gold-tone beads create a mid-night color story. By offering artisans dignified work with fair wages and safe working conditions, this jewelry craft makes a lasting change in their lives.
- Beaded layered necklace
- Hand-carved wooden beads made from wood furniture scraps
- Repurposed cotton textiles cover the wood beads
- Lightweight, yet bold and sturdy
- Measures about 18 inches long for the shortest strand with a 3-inch extender
- Lead and nickel free metal findings
- Sustainably handmade by women artisans in India
Beauty isn't perfect; it’s authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand, where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations, which are true characteristics of this craft.