In ancient times, Amazonite was prized throughout Egypt, Mesopotamia, and India. It was used in building facades and was also a popular gemstone for amulets. This necklace features an amazonite pendant and beads in beautiful hues of aqua, mint, and sea foam green. Sandalwood beads offer a warm contrast to the pendant's cool tones. Pendant is about 1.375 inches across and has tassels that are about 1.75 inches long. Necklace strand is about 29 inches around. Beads are 6mm and 8 mm. Fair trade, made in India.
- Beaded gemstone amulet necklace
- Mixed metal, sandalwood, amazonite stone
- Pendant is 1.375 inches across, tassels are 1.75 inches long
- Necklace strand is about 29 inches around
- Wood beads are 6mm, amazonite beads are 8 mm
- Fair trade, made in India