Contemporary African Mud Cloth Pillow CoversItem# ZAZ-LMS-RED
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
Traditional African textiles get a modern makeover in these colorful covers. Crafted in South Africa, each features a center panel of handmade mud cloth from Mali. Mud cloth is a signature handicraft of the region, made using a complex resist and fermentation method. Available in red or ivory.
- Contemporary mud cloth pillow cover
- Made of raffia and linen with a cotton-poly blend
- Measures 18’’ x 18’’, two colors available
- Sold as a cover only, insert not included
- Do not wash, dry clean only
- Handmade in South Africa
Beauty isn't perfect, it's authentic. This piece is artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.