Celtic Symbol Triskele Pendant, Sterling SilverItem# POE-TRISK
- Low stock - 1 item left
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
The Triskelion, which resembles a stick figure sprinting forward, derives its name from the Greek term for “three-legged”. Though seen in many different cultures-including Greek, Sicilian, and Celtic-no one is entirely sure of the original symbol's meaning. However, its three separate spirals have been interpreted to mean concepts such as Mind/Body/Soul and Past/Present/Future.
Made of sterling silver, this simple yet sleek pendant is a fashionable homage to this ancient symbol and makes a beautiful talisman. Triskele symbol measures about 0.75 inches wide and 0.75 inches long.
- Celtic Triskele symbol pendant
- Made from sterling silver
- Symbol measures 0.75 x 0.75 inches
- Bail not included in measurements
- Sold as a pendant. To add a chain please select a chain option.
This item may feature slight variations in details and overall appearance.