Reproduction Chinese Longevity Necklace with Jade, USAItem# MR-NK-3935
- Low stock - 1 item left
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
This jade gemstone necklace is inspired directly by an original Chinese necklace that is now on display at the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, Massachusetts. The necklace features an ancient Chinese Shou character, which translates to “long life.” According to traditional beliefs, the presence of a given visual symbol could have a specific, desired effect on the life of the bearer.
Made of pewter with a gold-colored finish, this pendant measures 0.875 inches in diameter. Jade beads are 4mm. Beaded necklace strand is 17 inches long. Made in the USA.
- Reproduction Chinese longevity necklace
- Gold-colored pewter with jade beads
- Pendant measures 0.875 inches in diameter
- Beads are each 4 mm
- Beaded necklace strand is 17 inches long
- Made in the USA