Fair Trade Geometric Gemstone Cuff Bracelet, KenyaItem# RAL-1748-GEM
- In stock, ready to ship
- USA-based fast shipping
- Ships in 1 business day from NJ
This bracelet features a square inlay of deep blue chrysocolla gemstone, showcasing all of the stone’s natural hues and beautiful patterns. The bracelet’s band is crafted from upcycled brass and each piece is lovingly handmade by women artisans who reside in Nairobi’s Kibera slum. By working with jewelry and receiving fair compensation, these women are able to break the cycle of poverty that exists in their community.
Stone inlay is about 1.25 inches wide. Brass band is about 0.25 inches wide and bracelet measures 8 inches around. The piece’s open design is adjustable and fits most wrist sizes.
- Geometric gemstone cuff bracelet
- Made of upcycled brass with chrysocolla stone
- Gemstone inlay is about 1.25 inches wide
- Bracelet is 8 inches around, band is 0.25 inches wide
- Fair trade, made by women artisans in Kenya